With the way the world has changed this year, everyone is looking to streamline the way they work, including the way they manage and keep track of keys and key holders. To that end, InstaKey has been working on some updates to SecurityRecords.com® to help you keep streamlining your work (from home) life:
- SecurityRecords Version 2.5180
- Audit integration to detail pages (click here for more information)
- Dashboard – Order Analysis drilldown now includes Order Type
- Invalid order number error fix
- Location Detail updated with Add User function and Users tab
- Location Detail Notes field has been updated for refresh/display issue
- User Key Receipt Report links have been fixed to connect to Detail screens
- Audit (previously named KeyAudit) Version 20.2.319
- All naming has been changed from “Key Audit” to “Audit” to reflect the versatility of this new, powerful tool.
- A new Closed Audit email has been added to notify the Auditor of completion without visiting the website.
- Digital Key Holder Update Version 20.2.242
- A new training video has been developed for high level use of the Digital Key Holder tool. Contact your CS representative for more information and to get set up with access.
These updates will be available automatically to users starting September 24, 2020.
Not using SecurityRecords.com yet? Schedule a demo to see what you're missing out on.
Let us know if you have any questions about these updates in the comment section below!